Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dig

1. Back To Top    #1

Dig

Hello all just getting started they are digging monday! I have searched for the slideshow and can't find it. Can someone help
    16 x 32 rectangular, 21K,IGvinyl, 1.5HP Sand Dollar Pentair superflo high performance pump, Pentair IC20 intellichlor chlorine generator, LED intellibrite 5g light, Raypak Heater 335,000 BTU

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dig

Welcome to tfp, plumerella

The slideshow is on the home page (troublefreepool.com).
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Where on the homepage?
    16 x 32 rectangular, 21K,IGvinyl, 1.5HP Sand Dollar Pentair superflo high performance pump, Pentair IC20 intellichlor chlorine generator, LED intellibrite 5g light, Raypak Heater 335,000 BTU

4. Back To Top    #4

Assuming you are looking for the slideshow that shows different members pools...it is in the center of the page just below the "Board Index" line...at least it is in firefox. I believe it is flashed based so you will need a flashplayer extension on whatever browser you are using. It scrolls through the pics automatically.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

5. Back To Top    #5

Mesh Fence vs wrought Iron

I am in the process of getting my pool put in. The walls are up Yeah! We are going to have a fence around the yard. I certainly would NEVER let my children outside without an adult, so please don't respond that I need to watch my children.

We are having trouble deciding which type of fence to put around the actual pool. Does anyone have a mesh safety fence? I am either doing that or a 4 ft wrought iron fence around the pool. I need it because I am so afraid my 2 year old will run out the door right to the pool or that while outside she will wonder over to it. I am just a nervous person, so I want the extra safety precaution. Has anyone actually seen a mesh fence around a pool? I am looking for pros and cons of it. I think it is about the same price as wrought iron.

The pool place doesn't seem to want us to get mesh for some reason. I don't know if they think it will look "nice" or what. I just need it for piece of mind that if I turn my head for a second, I won't find her at the bottom of my pool.

Any other suggestions would be great also.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks, I found it.

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

Please keep your posts in one thread. It is very confusing to responders when you run two simultaneous threads.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

8. Back To Top    #8

ok. Sorry. I don't usually post online. I am just getting the hang of this site.