LifeTime Supporter
May 28, 2008
North Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina....... except to have a beautiful, sparkling pool in your backyard!

Hello from NC! My husband and I have been a pool owner for 11 years. We have an 18' x 33' x 4' ABG that has been a test area for our local pool store for years, and now with the help of this wonderful forum, I am taking my pool back! It is now a salt water pool and using the BBB method and I am testing my own water with the TF100 kit that is recommended on this site. Can anybody say FREEDOM?? I feel like the chain that the pool store had hooked to my leg was just long enough for me to get to my pool and for them to yank me back in! If they said I needed it, WELL, I needed it and I bought it... and bought it... and bought more of it.. every week. Oh the HUNDREDS of dollars I dumped in that pool last year alone would have paid for a year of college.. at Harvard!

Well... no more, no more, I am not going to that store!!

Actually, the money pit was going to come down this year, until my oldest daughter said 'take it down?, but the babies love water' and she should know because she has 16 month old quadruplets! Now my middle daughter is expecting triplet boys! So we have got to keep that pool in tip top shape for all of our grandkids!!

Thank you trouble free pool and experts!

because she has 16 month old quadruplets! Now my middle daughter is expecting triplet boys!
Holy Benoli! Talk about an instant family reunion!! That's amazing....congrats!

Welcome to the forum. We Carolinians are slowly gaining on the Texans here. I have always been puzzled why there are not more Californians.....maybe I don't want to know! :shock: :shock:

duraleigh...
Thanks for such a great test kit! I think I will go sit in the parking lot of the pool store and charge a fee to test water of the poor people going in for chemicals! Then I recoup some of my lost money from the past 10+ years!!

I don't think very many people can say they have 5 sets of twins, a set of triplets and a set of quads in their family... but I can!!!

I will be back!!! ... next Saturday!

GO TARHEELS!! Nancy