GlowBuoy pics

Had a Glowbuoy for 5 years and absolutely love it. I'm with mbb and when we use it, just put it in at night and take it out to plug it in in the morning. Tethered it using the suction up and thin rope like material that came with it a few times when we first purchased it (bought it from ebay.com when they were about $149+ when they first come out) but since then have just let it float in the pool. We use the skimmer pole to push it to the side when needed to take it out. I do wish it were solar but it is what it is.

Below are the pics and a short movie! Sorry for the delay!

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

http://www.durrantfamily.com/movies/glowbuoy.wmv

JJ

Thanks so much for posting the great pics and the short movie! I will be picking one up next time I stop into the pool store. Still haven't made it there yet. Looks like it does a really nice job. Just wondering if they have put them on sale to possibly bring out a new model that is solar charging though. I may email company and see if they have any plans to do that.

Once again thanks for taking the time to take and post your pictures.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.