Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

1. Back To Top    #1
    Houston, Tx

Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

New here! So glad to find this forum. I read the pool rules but still not sure if my post is in the right place. By the way,

I would like to put in a leisure pool, fiberglass. The seller/installer for my area is Kanga pools. The owner is from Australia and has been here for two years. Anyone deal with Kanga pools yet?

I have asked for leisure pools warranty to read over it myself. They have a 15 yr warranty on the gel coat and lifetime (I think 30 or 35 yrs) on the structure, a 3 yr warranty on all equipment. After reading Kanga's contract I do not see where Kanga has a warranty on their installation of the pool or decking should this bother me or is that covered by Leisure's warranties?

Thanks for your time and input.
    Pool: IG, 8'W x20'L x5' deep, 6000 gallons, Stonescapes Blue Tropics Mini-Pebble gunite pool
    Equipment: Hayward SwimClear 3030 cartridge filter, SP32102EE Tristar 1 HP 2-speed pump,
    Universal H-Series Low NOx H400FDN (400K BTU) heater, SWG = Hayward Aqua
    Rite with Turbo Cell 9, and a Navigator XL cleaner
    Ground break 7/12/2013 Filled 8/6/2013

2. Back To Top    #2

Johnson City

Re: Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

I don't know, but I would sure like to know how yours went, or is going, since they are flying to Tennessee, to install my Leisure pool next week if weather holds out. I am in East Tennessee.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

Would love to see some pictures of each install and finished pool......please? Thankyouverymuch <advanced plead>
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter