Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

1. Back To Top    #1

Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

Hi,

New here! So glad to find this forum. I read the pool rules but still not sure if my post is in the right place. By the way,

I would like to put in a leisure pool, fiberglass. The seller/installer for my area is Kanga pools. The owner is from Australia and has been here for two years. Anyone deal with Kanga pools yet?

I have asked for leisure pools warranty to read over it myself. They have a 15 yr warranty on the gel coat and lifetime (I think 30 or 35 yrs) on the structure, a 3 yr warranty on all equipment. After reading Kanga's contract I do not see where Kanga has a warranty on their installation of the pool or decking should this bother me or is that covered by Leisure's warranties?

Thanks for your time and input.
    Pool: IG, 8'W x20'L x5' deep, 6000 gallons, Stonescapes Blue Tropics Mini-Pebble gunite pool
    Equipment: Hayward SwimClear 3030 cartridge filter, SP32102EE Tristar 1 HP 2-speed pump,
    Universal H-Series Low NOx H400FDN (400K BTU) heater, SWG = Hayward Aqua
    Rite with Turbo Cell 9, and a Navigator XL cleaner
    Ground break 7/12/2013 Filled 8/6/2013

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

I don't know, but I would sure like to know how yours went, or is going, since they are flying to Tennessee, to install my Leisure pool next week if weather holds out. I am in East Tennessee.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Leisure pools - Kanga pools - Houston area

Would love to see some pictures of each install and finished pool......please? Thankyouverymuch <advanced plead>
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain