I opened my pool as I regularly do and started to get what they call tissue paper foam or white water mold, it started out minimal then covered the whole pool, my pool store has been having me shock 5 lbs per day it started to go away after 5 days we were leaving town so I shocked it with 15 pounds before we left, came back it was clear, then started to come back again, shocked with five pounds fine, then next day started to come back again. My pool store said everything is fine with my chemicals but the mold is eating all more chlorine. I can't afford to keep shocking 5 pounds per day how to you get rid of this "white water mold"? Pool store is at a loss except to tell me to keep chlorine at 10 which they know I can't do because the mold is eating all of it. She said at least 5 other pools in the area of also complained of it but mine is most severe. please help with ideas!!!