Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sparco help

1. Back To Top    #1

Sparco help

I just bought a house with an above ground pool. Everything seems to be going OK but I need a new skimmer basket. The problem is my pump and filter are sparco products and I can't seem to find anything online. Could someone please help?
    I'm at wits end.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Sparco help

Is there an part or model number on the skimmer or basket ?? Can you post a picture of the skimmer ?? What brand of pool ??

Have you tried: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q ... 11&bih=871

Or: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q ... 11&bih=871
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. ?° too cold
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit - TFTestkits.net
    Please help keep the lights on, become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP.

Sparco is made by Waterway, but just because the pump and filter are Sparco doesn't mean that the skimmer is. You need to try and find a part or model number on the skimmer itself or post a pic or two of it and someone may be able to identify it.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

I will be posting pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it on my new laptop. Thanks for your help. This sight is the greatest.

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you so much. I just pulled the basket and the model #was on the bottom. I'm sorry to take up your time, but this is all so new to me.

6. Back To Top    #6

Glad you found it. They don't put those things in the most obvious places sometimes.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Don't worry about it, we are both new. If you want to get technical I think you're a few hours senior to me

I've found with most things mechanical if you jump in to help someone and have an open mind you can learn a lot trying to help them solve their problem.
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. ?° too cold
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit - TFTestkits.net
    Please help keep the lights on, become a TFP Supporter!