Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank you TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

Thank you TFP

We have had a pool for 3 years now and I have been following you site from the beginning. This was the first year that we left the pool up and we had a slight problem , the cover came off and went into the pool. So this was my first time "opening up" a pool and having to recover from a issue. I followed the shock procedure in pool school and had our pool ready to go in less than a week. The pictures really are amazing when I go back and look at them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Intex ultra wall 24' x 52". Intex SWG. Hayward EC40 DE filter. Hayward LX 1.5hp.

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Thank you TFP

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3
    NE Florida

Re: Thank you TFP

Angie M.
    AG, 26' x 52" Intex Ultra Frame, vinyl, 14667 gal. And LOVING it!!! Hayward S15922S 1HP, 2SP pump and Hayward S220T Sand Filter. Hard plumbed with PVC, added second return, intex SWG, Hydro Pool widemouth skimmer. Set up in May 2012!
    N.E. Florida. TF100 - Best investment EVER! (Well, for the pool anyway)