Open For Summer (Lots Of Mods)

Wow! I must say, that's one of the nicest INTXT set ups I've ever seen! Love the night lights around the pool! What did you use?

Thank you...Lights or just Blue LEDs, Solar powered...ran across a local guy who design light set ups for hunting. He has red, green, blue, and white. I believe he ships, let me know if you need his info.

TroyTate said:
Thank you...Lights or just Blue LEDs, Solar powered...ran across a local guy who design light set ups for hunting. He has red, green, blue, and white. I believe he ships, let me know if you need his info.
Beautiful!
I would love to see a close up of the light setup! Is it rope lights or bulbs?
Robert

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
rhaas12321 said:
TroyTate said:
Beautiful!
I would love to see a close up of the light setup! Is it rope lights or bulbs?
Robert

Here is the close up of the lights. The picture is a setup normally used for camping and hunting. For my install, all the pieces are separated. Once separated you can place all the pieces where you want them. The guy who designed the lights can give you more detail. They work great!

Attachments

• image-1.jpeg
    image-1.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 284
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 284
  • image-5.jpg
    image-5.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 284
taylorjmt said:
So what is the cartridge filter for? I see you have the sand filter.

The cartridge filter is mainly a backup in case the pump on the sand filter goes out, which is what happened on my first filter last summer. It can also be lined up to a future waterfall.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.