Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just opened and here are my #'s

1. Back To Top    #1

Just opened and here are my #'s

We are kinda green in the deep end, haven't vacuumed yet. Only thing we've put in is liquid chlorine yesterday (maybe a bit too much as we didn't have the CYA stuff to test that until this morning).....but we had such a horrid algae issue last summer that lasted from June through the beginning of August that I didn't want to take any chances!!! Any guidance would be so appreciated as to what to do next!!!! Just wanna do it right from the beginning this year!!!

FC:21
    CC: 1
    TA: 210
    CH: 360
    CYA: 50
    PH: 7.8
    Jill

28k gallon IG Vinyl Pool, 1hp Hayward 200 with Zeobrite in it, Full sun, no bottom drain, heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just opened and here are my #'s

[attachment=0:vjmq1zl1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369932373.339444.jpg[/attachment:vjmq1zl1]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jill

28k gallon IG Vinyl Pool, 1hp Hayward 200 with Zeobrite in it, Full sun, no bottom drain, heater

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Just opened and here are my #'s

I'd let the FC come down to shock level and then hold it there until you get it cleared up. Once that's done you can work on everything else.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit