Hayward Pro Logic Panel PL-PS-4 Compatible with Aqua Comfort

May 29, 2013
I have a Hayward Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel and want to buy a Aqua Comfort Heat Pump.
Can anyone please tell me if you can control the Aqua Comfort Heat Pump with a Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel?

My installation guide for the pro logic says it will work with a Generic, Laars, Hayward, Pentair/Purex/MiniMax, Raypak RP2100 & Sta-Rite Heater. However it does not mention anything regarding an Aqua Comfort Heater.

If it will work, are there any drawbacks I should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Brian K.

Re: Hayward Pro Logic Panel PL-PS-4 Compatible with Aqua Com

surflbi said:
I have a Hayward Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel and want to buy a Aqua Comfort Heat Pump.
Can anyone please tell me if you can control the Aqua Comfort Heat Pump with a Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel?

My installation guide for the pro logic says it will work with a Generic, Laars, Hayward, Pentair/Purex/MiniMax, Raypak RP2100 & Sta-Rite Heater. However it does not mention anything regarding an Aqua Comfort Heater.

If it will work, are there any drawbacks I should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Brian K.

Did you ever get an answer for this? I will be purchasing a PLPS4 system as well with an Aqua Comfort Heat Pump. Curious of any limitations with this combo. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.