Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward Pro Logic Panel PL-PS-4 Compatible with Aqua Comfort

1. Back To Top    #1

Hayward Pro Logic Panel PL-PS-4 Compatible with Aqua Comfort

I have a Hayward Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel and want to buy a Aqua Comfort Heat Pump.
    Can anyone please tell me if you can control the Aqua Comfort Heat Pump with a Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel?

My installation guide for the pro logic says it will work with a Generic, Laars, Hayward, Pentair/Purex/MiniMax, Raypak RP2100 & Sta-Rite Heater. However it does not mention anything regarding an Aqua Comfort Heater.

If it will work, are there any drawbacks I should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Brian K.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hayward Pro Logic Panel PL-PS-4 Compatible with Aqua Com

Quote Originally Posted by surflbi
    I have a Hayward Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel and want to buy a Aqua Comfort Heat Pump.
    Can anyone please tell me if you can control the Aqua Comfort Heat Pump with a Pro Logic PL-PS-4 control panel?

My installation guide for the pro logic says it will work with a Generic, Laars, Hayward, Pentair/Purex/MiniMax, Raypak RP2100 & Sta-Rite Heater. However it does not mention anything regarding an Aqua Comfort Heater.

If it will work, are there any drawbacks I should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Brian K.
    Did you ever get an answer for this? I will be purchasing a PLPS4 system as well with an Aqua Comfort Heat Pump. Curious of any limitations with this combo. Thanks.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hayward Pro Logic Panel PL-PS-4 Compatible with Aqua Com

That combination will work just fine. Practically any heater/heat pump can be controlled by practically any automation system.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School