Super clean filters

jkurl

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 14, 2012
Fairfield, ca
Wow what awesome clean filters I have. I cleaned those things twice last year. Guess I am going to have to clean these more than twice a year. Wish I had the money to landscape the large hill we have plus install the fake grass by the pool. That would cut down on the dirt and grass that gets in the pool. I should soak this for a day then clean them but w/ my up coming deployment had to clean them the best I could. I will say my pressure is alot better. Once I get back from the great white north(the Arctic) I will try what chemgeek posted in the thread he started. Just hoping these things hang on for the summer and fall.

bype4ybe.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369873752617.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369873752617.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 53
That is not a bad idea Richard. Since my wife will be the one managing the pool by herself I might give this a shot. I spent about two hours cleaning those things. I also changed my bag on my Polaris 280 to the sand and silt bag so it will keep the dirt in. It has made a difference in the two week we have had the bag not as much dirt left in the pool.

Richard,

Thanks for the awesome advice. I got some of the jed skimmer socks and they have worked great so far. Now the true test will be at the end of the season when I clean my filters.

Jerry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.