Back again.. and questions

jjdurrant

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
MN
Hey all.. been on TFP for awhile now. Love this community! We sold our old house that had a pool and bought a new one with a little different type of pool.. I am told it is a sport pool that goes from 3ft on each end to 5 ft in the middle. My questions are:

1. Any idea how many gallons it is?
2. Is uses cartdridge filters (four), how often fo these have to be cleaned\replaced?
3. The pool light is out.. any suggesstions ona replacement? Prefer LED.
4. Is the Polaris a 360 or 380? Also, I can't get the hose to stop tangling. Any tips here? The swivel seem fine.
5. The canister between the main and polaris pump (has a number dial) is empty but looks like it may have had chroline pucks in it maybe?

Pics below!

8881158565_165b07b494_b.jpg

8881783134_a732a3e752_b.jpg

8881151997_b8baa5b67c_b.jpg

8881775676_3cc812db8f_b.jpg

I can answer a few of these.

1) Measure the length and width, call the depth 4', and enter that into the Pool Calculator for a rectangular pool.
2) The filters shouldn't need to be replaced for at least several years, possibly longer. They need to be cleaned every time the filter pressure goes up 25% from it's starting pressure. That might be weekly or it might be once a season, probably closer to once a season than weekly.
3) First make sure the light is getting power. It might just be the gfi, or something else simple to fix.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.