Aqua Trol no pump power. Power to panel is OK.

May 28, 2013
Hi All,
First post here. I have power to my Aqua Trol and showing lights. Everything seems to work except power to the pump. I bought a new pump relay from Digikey and replaced it on the main board to no avail. Anyone have any ideas to help me?

Second question? There are 3 relays on the board. One for the SWG, one to power the pump, what is the thrid one for?

I know this is old, but was it solved? I just opened my 30' above ground pool and my hayward pump was buzzing and then tripping the breaker. It then stopped all together. I bought a new pump but it would not power on. It plugs into my aqua trol generator. The generator is all lit up and seems normal. I plugged the pump into my main twist lock to test it and it worked fine. So the issue is with the the aqua trol not powering my pump. Did the bad pump ruin something?
Thanks
Shawn

Here is the manual link http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals/AquaTrol.pdf

. Filter pump not running
Check that the time clock manual switch is in the "auto" (center) position or in the
"on" (top) position. If in "auto", then check that the time is correct (check am/pm
by using the 24 hour indicator located near the 2 o'clock position) and that the
trippers are in the "out" position.

Also check the plug with a meter to insure there is voltage

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.