Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: question about salt chlorinator

1. Back To Top    #1

question about salt chlorinator

Hi,

My first post to the forum. From western Sydney Australia.

I've owned an in ground pool now for 6 years, and just few weeks ago, the chemigen broke down. The pool uses chlorine and acid self dosing. I'm thinking about buying a Salt chlorinator. The guy at the shop, recommends I buy a Lincoln salt chlorinator for around $1200 AUD and an extra $140 for installation. Is this a good brand to buy? Does anyone have any other recommendations for other brands I could purchase?

Stats on pool:

44,000 L or 11,500 Gallons
    pebblecrete

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: question about salt chlorinator

Devolved,
    The rest of the kind folks on this site are probably tired of hearing me rave about my CircuPool.
    http://www.circupool.com/compare-chlori ... ontactForm
    Affordable, easy to use and made in Australia!

Good luck.
    18' X 36' Inground Pool 26,000 gallons. SuperMax 27mil/27mil Vinyl Liner-Installed Fall 2011
    Pentair Intellipro Programable Pump (Model 011018) // Pentair S8M 500 Cartridge Filter // Circupool RJ45 Salt Chlorinator
    2 Hayward Skimmers // 3 Returns // 2 Savi Melody Pool lights // TF-100 Test Kit.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: question about salt chlorinator

Hopefully some of your Aussie buddies will come along and make a few recommendations as we don't have access to the same models or brands that you do.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit