Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: question about salt chlorinator

1. Back To Top    #1

question about salt chlorinator

My first post to the forum. From western Sydney Australia.

I've owned an in ground pool now for 6 years, and just few weeks ago, the chemigen broke down. The pool uses chlorine and acid self dosing. I'm thinking about buying a Salt chlorinator. The guy at the shop, recommends I buy a Lincoln salt chlorinator for around $1200 AUD and an extra $140 for installation. Is this a good brand to buy? Does anyone have any other recommendations for other brands I could purchase?

Stats on pool:

44,000 L or 11,500 Gallons

2. Back To Top    #2
    Massachusetts, USA

Re: question about salt chlorinator

The rest of the kind folks on this site are probably tired of hearing me rave about my CircuPool. ... ontactForm
    Affordable, easy to use and made in Australia!

Good luck.
    18' X 36' Inground Pool 26,000 gallons. SuperMax 27mil/27mil Vinyl Liner-Installed Fall 2011
    Pentair Intellipro Programable Pump (Model 011018) // Pentair S8M 500 Cartridge Filter // Circupool RJ45 Salt Chlorinator
    2 Hayward Skimmers // 3 Returns // 2 Savi Melody Pool lights // TF-100 Test Kit.

3. Back To Top    #3
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: question about salt chlorinator

Hopefully some of your Aussie buddies will come along and make a few recommendations as we don't have access to the same models or brands that you do.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit