Overlap Liner Question

cb24

May 27, 2013
Just got done installing a used 24' round pool. Everything went pretty well. I have one issue with the liner that I need to know whether its normal. I used the Shop-Vac method and the liner sucked to the wall nicely. I have 4 inches of water in there and am awaiting the water truck tomorrow. In most areas if I push on the liner it takes a little pressure and maybe about 1/4" give and I am touching the padding. In 1 corner (about 3 posts) it takes quite a bit of pressure to bottom out to the wall and its about 1/2" away from the wall maybe more. It would be hard to get in a picture. Can the liner be too tight? Will it stretch that much? It doesn't appear to be pulling the wall in, I'm just concerned that the liner may rip when it is full, but considering I got all the wrinkles out I am equally concerned about loosening it up and getting the wrinkles back.
Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for the reply. I could only reach about halfway down the wall. I was going to get in there in the morning and see how it is sitting in the bottom. Are you basically saying as long as I can push it by hand against the wall I should be OK?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.