Which one to pick Evolution X5 or the Aquabot Rapids 4WD????

ninpha

May 27, 2013
I looking to buy my 1st pool cleaner, I'm debating between the Dolphin Evolution X5, Aquabot Rapids 4WD, and the XLS. Which one out of the 3 would be the best to buy for a pool that has a shallow 2 feet deep for about 6’; my pool does not have straight walls but its shape like waves, my pool is plaster. No local pool store sells Dolphin X5 or M series, I did find one that sells the aquabot rapids, one other thing my pool has lots of fine debris on the bottom because of the wind I have to clean at list twice a week to keep up with it. Quality product and good result is my main concern on pulling the trigger. Thank you so much to reading by post!

Re: Which one to pick Evolution X5 or the Aquabot Rapids 4WD

I have a brand new Evolution X5. I am total newb at this but after two runs it picks up a lot of crud, but it seems to go straight to the deep end and stays there. I must be doing something wrong.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.