Yet another paver question...advice, please!

Apr 18, 2011
Hi, I am a five-year intex owner and really wanting to do it right this year. I have my ground level, pavers buried. My question is after layering tarp, foam board, then another tarp, what is the best way to keep track of where the pavers are so that when I set up the pool the legs are at the right spot?

Thanks,
Laura

I don't own an Intex pool and never assembled one but what if, when you lay your tarp and start putting the pool up, you lift the tarp enough to see where your pavers are and line the leg post up on them and put the tarp back down. Seems like it may work. Good luck and post pictures when you're done. :goodjob:

Casey, you're correct. Just lift the tarps and peek at the stones.

luvmyintex, when you place the feet, don't set them dead center. You'll want to position them towards the inner edge of the step stones because as the pool fills, the legs will move outward. Also, as it fills, you will need to work your way around and adjust the feet a bit at a time. So that the legs remain vertical as the water and liner press against them. It will soon reach the point where you cannot adjust them any longer because of the weight.

Isn't it a blast setting these things up? I was so excited when I set mine up last year! And I was just that excited to get it opened up for this swim season.

And yes, we LOVE pictures! That way we get to enjoy the experience right along with you. :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.