Top rail of soft sided pools

Jun 21, 2011
Tecumseh, OK
I've got a question for those who own metal frame intex and pro series type pools. As you can see in the picture I've attached, the liner material on the very top is starting to show some discoloration and looking a little dried out from being out in the sun going on three years.

So I'm wondering if anyone has done any type of maintenance on theirs such as using a cleaner or wax to help protect this surface. I was thinking of using a mild bleach solution and scrubbing all of it really good and applying some wax. From what little I've tried wiping, the brown stuff doesn't come off. Really just want to protect the liner with something. Looking for some thoughts or other suggestions. Thanks!

def80487c84c8bc3144884ac681c7331_zpsa2278d6f.jpg

That's actually an excellent idea about the magic eraser. I tried scrubbing with the bleach and water with a scrub brush but it didn't do much. I just know leaving it up year round it really needs some protection. Will report back after I try the magic eraser on it. I'm thinking of using some liquid wax once I get it to cleaned up better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.