duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
The above two members have been selected as a "TFP Expert".

That designation is very meaningful in a variety of ways...

They have demonstrated expertise in the subjects which they discuss....their posts carry weight.

They convey that information in a concise and friendly tone to everyone. The importance of brevity and friendliness is just one of the reasons TFP is, by far, the premier pool forum on the internet.

Folks like smykowski and Isaac-1 generously share their time and knowledge here, so "hat's off" to them both.

Just a quick add-on.....

TFP Experts are characterized by....

1. Courteous, concise and accurate responses

2. Demonstrate an overall knowledge of pool care or perhaps have one special area in which they excel.....both qualify

3. Longevity and activity. We watch for folks who have made lots of posts and that have stayed the course over a period of time

Many, many of you already meet 1 and 2 so I hope you will continue to give of your time and talent. Like Richard320 says, " The 'TFP Expert' designation, along with four dollars, will get you a Starbucks" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I, like almost everyone else on this forum, stumbled across TFP pretty much by mistake while on the quest for something better in the realm of pool knowledge (if you want to read the long version of my story, click here).

What I ended up finding was hands down the best forum on the internet. It was like a ray of sunshine opened up on me while I was at my computer and Handel's Messiah rang out from the heavens (anyone remember the Wonder Years?), and the truth set me free! I spent many a late night absorbing as much as I could. Besides the staggering amount of knowledge contained within these pages, we've got a great group of people who are the most polite, helpful folks on the internet disseminating it, and that is rare.

I have saved hundreds (maybe up to a thousand?) of dollars and learned more than I ever thought possible, but the knowledge is the more valuable of the two. I'm glad to be a part of a group dedicated to spreading that knowledge.

31jFfM58exL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sorry, I had to :mrgreen: :cheers:

Smykowski said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I, like almost everyone else on this forum, stumbled across TFP pretty much by mistake while on the quest for something better in the realm of pool knowledge (if you want to read the long version of my story, click here).

What I ended up finding was hands down the best forum on the internet. It was like a ray of sunshine opened up on me while I was at my computer and Handel's Messiah rang out from the heavens (anyone remember the Wonder Years?), and the truth set me free! I spent many a late night absorbing as much as I could. Besides the staggering amount of knowledge contained within these pages, we've got a great group of people who are the most polite, helpful folks on the internet disseminating it, and that is rare.

I have saved hundreds (maybe up to a thousand?) of dollars and learned more than I ever thought possible, but the knowledge is the more valuable of the two. I'm glad to be a part of a group dedicated to spreading that knowledge.

:party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.