Pool opening disaster

Jul 21, 2007
Michigan,
Hi everyone and a big thank you to all involved in the running of this website.
Right ! opened my pool things looked great when removing the cover but just before we got it
all off it burst opened leaving all the winter Crud lying in the pool, I have a pool rover coming
on Monday what can I do until then.

Regards d/b

Don't panic :shock: You must have a leaf rake or a net. Just slowly start scooping up the big stuff as much as possible. Then you can manually vaccum until you get the crud out. Just make sure your filter is staying clean during this process watch the pressure. Eventually you'll get it clean. When the rover comes it will be a bonus :-D

Get as much of the debris out as you can with whatever tools you have available. The leaf net is great for this sort of crummy job.

Wouldn't hurt to test the water and start the adjustment process. You'll want some bleach in there to help fight the organics. Have you had a chance to explore Jason's Pool Calculator yet? It's a great tool to help you adjust and maintain the chemical balance of your water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.