Newbie but oldie

bof

May 17, 2013
Cyprus
Hi all

My name is Ian I am 61 but feel 35 and live in Cyprus. Only recently got a house with a pool 18 months. I had a contractor looking after my pool but decided to try it myself, as I am always on site.
Gets a bit of getting used to must remember not to get too anorak about the results. :rant:

But its 11 am here time for a pimms as this typing is tiring. :cheers: :sleep:

:party: Hi ktc211

Its Pimms number 1 which is a gin based. The only reason we drink this we cannot get the others. :whoot: That is not the only reason we drink it we also like it because its alcohol and it looks cool in a pitcher with ice fruit and lemonade. My neighbor thins it is a soft drink and cannot understand why she gets sleepy.lol :party:
Why can I only get the Smilies on edit and not post???????

Hi

Attached are pictures of our pool but no pimms, made one but tested it first. one glass led to another then the chink of glass was heard by my friend half a mile away who decided party time :party: and turned up with the chops and salad :p :wink: good barbie. good day.

Attachments

• 1370157522087.jpg
    1370157522087.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 1370157492465.jpg
    1370157492465.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 50
Hey bof :party:

Good looking Pool you've heard of the 3 B's Booze Boats and Broads. Now in Cyprus you have the 3 P's Pimm's Pools and Pork :goodjob: or was it Lamb Chops? LOL!!!

I'm going to try that Pimm's Pitcher with the fruit, first chance I get, stay thirsty my friend ;)

:cheers:
Kirk in Texas

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi ktc211
The only broads I know are in Norfolk (google it) :hammer: Local falling down water is Raki with water or lemonade :goodjob: Go to a restaurant (cafe) order a meze a bottle of raki and stay fore 2 to 3 hours bit like a indoor barbie not the doll :thequeen:

Is it 5 o clock anywhere yet