1st actual high swimmer load for the season and...

roadking00

LifeTime Supporter
May 2, 2012
North of Charlotte, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I think I'm on the right track with my bleach injection ? My set-up right now doses a 1/2 qt of 12.5% in the early morning 5 hr pump run (injects for 45 min) then again a 1/2 qt in the afternoon 5 hr run time (injects for 45 min ).

After a full afternoon of kids playing/splashing having a blast in the ool, (no pee hopefully,lol) Sun went down , pump was finished for the day till tomorrow mornings next run time and I pulled a sample after everyone left to check out how things held up and believe I should be good to go till next injection time?

PH-7.5
FC-4
CC-0
TA-70
CH-180
CYA-40-45

Am I right by thinking I'm ok with 4-FC overnight till the morning since the sun in down and all else looks pretty stable ?

And I think the new portable intex slide was a hit with the little guys 2 thumbs up belly slide :party:

photo.jpg

Vette said:
Technically, you should be good to go at 4 until the am. But I'm a little odd and like to be safe, so I'd hit it with a quick slug of chlorine to get it up to 5.

Yeah...may be better off to be safe then sorry and add a 1/2 qt or so and circulate for a bit.....

Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.