Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 1st actual high swimmer load for the season and...

1. Back To Top    #1

1st actual high swimmer load for the season and...

I think I'm on the right track with my bleach injection ? My set-up right now doses a 1/2 qt of 12.5% in the early morning 5 hr pump run (injects for 45 min) then again a 1/2 qt in the afternoon 5 hr run time (injects for 45 min ).

After a full afternoon of kids playing/splashing having a blast in the ool, (no pee hopefully,lol) Sun went down , pump was finished for the day till tomorrow mornings next run time and I pulled a sample after everyone left to check out how things held up and believe I should be good to go till next injection time?

PH-7.5
    FC-4
    CC-0
    TA-70
    CH-180
    CYA-40-45

Am I right by thinking I'm ok with 4-FC overnight till the morning since the sun in down and all else looks pretty stable ?

And I think the new portable intex slide was a hit with the little guys 2 thumbs up belly slide

24,000 Gallon Vinyl Grecian IG,Triton2 Sand Filter / Pentair Super Flo 1 HP Dual Speed Pump ,
    Stenner Peristaltic Pump Injection w/15 gal drum,Stubbed up supply/return for future solar panels :)
    TF100 Rocks !! Pool School....

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 1st actual high swimmer load for the season and...

Technically, you should be good to go at 4 until the am. But I'm a little odd and like to be safe, so I'd hit it with a quick slug of chlorine to get it up to 5.
    11,700 gallon 21' round 54" deep all-resin AGP - June 2012
    Waterway 1HP 2-speed pump / 100 sq ft cartridge filter
    Hayward 150,000btu Natural Gas heater
    I use and recommend the TF-100 for testing

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: 1st actual high swimmer load for the season and...

Quote Originally Posted by Vette
    Technically, you should be good to go at 4 until the am. But I'm a little odd and like to be safe, so I'd hit it with a quick slug of chlorine to get it up to 5.
    Yeah...may be better off to be safe then sorry and add a 1/2 qt or so and circulate for a bit.....

24,000 Gallon Vinyl Grecian IG,Triton2 Sand Filter / Pentair Super Flo 1 HP Dual Speed Pump ,
    Stenner Peristaltic Pump Injection w/15 gal drum,Stubbed up supply/return for future solar panels :)
    TF100 Rocks !! Pool School....