Baquacil to Cholorine Conversion

Hi Everyone...
First off... Thanks for helping make my pool beautiful and trouble free.

I checked all the numbers today and this is what I came up with....

FC - 3
CC - 0
TC - 3
pH - 7.8 (maybe a little less)
TA - 220
CH - 130
CYA - 30

So how do these numbers look? the TA is high but not sure what exactly to do with it...LOL I know the results are consistant with all the other results I have been getting. (on the TA test you count till the solution is red, not just when the drop goes in and turns red, right??) CYA is 30, I added stabilizer last weekend so it should be good and circulated by now.

We have the fountain in the pool now, cuz it is pretty and my son loves swimming in the "rain"....LOL so I know that airation affects some number but I cant find which one...(sorry)

Is there anything I need to do right now?

thanks
I will take a picture of my beautiful pool today when we get back from my sons birthday party.

Have a great day everyone
Susan

Because of your high TA, PH may tend to drift up. Keep PH between 7.2 and 7.8 and if it looks like it is going to get above 7.8 lower it a good bit so it will be in range for as long as practical. Over time that process will lower the TA slowly.

On the TA test you watch for the color to start changing and then keep adding drops as long as the color continues changing. When a drop no longer changes the color you are done and you don't count the drop that didn't change the color. The final result may or may not be any particular red.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.