Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Worried about Intex being down a while

1. Back To Top    #1

Worried about Intex being down a while

So this Chistmas day we had some bad winds and rain and my half full intex was flipped. Causing damage to many rails and t-post. Fast forward to today where I have finally gotten the pieces and am beginning to get the ground ready for the new area for the pool. Here is my worry. Unfortunantly the pool liner has been laying in the same place it was set up since Christmas. I am worried it may had been damaged while laying there. Anyone else had there pool sitting empty folded up in the yard for extended periods and had any problems once refilled?
    Intex 24' x 52" Ultra Frame
    Intex 2650 gph sand filter/pump
    Intex Salt Water Generator
    All PVC Plumbed

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Worried about Intex being down a while

About the only thing you can do is set it up and try it. Unless something sharp poked a hole in it, I would guess yours will be okay.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Worried about Intex being down a while

Well that is the plan. We are gonna fill it up and hope for the best.
    Intex 24' x 52" Ultra Frame
    Intex 2650 gph sand filter/pump
    Intex Salt Water Generator
    All PVC Plumbed