Liner Lock for Beaded Liner

DonW

Jun 27, 2008
Central IL.
Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of Liner Lock for a beaded liner? Opened the pool this year and was welcomed by not only sparkling clear water, but also 4 feet + of liner separation from one end of the pool. Aaarggghhhh! OMG! Now what? I started to look for the panic button. Some quick research on the forum and hot water from the tap, 2 1/2 hours of patience and help from a neighbor along with theses babies, the liner was back in the track.

When I installed the liner 5 summers ago it was a hot sunny day with plenty of sunshine. Lots of give to the liner that day. 2 days ago not so much. My fingers are still sore from pulling on the liner while the neighbor used these bicycle tire repair tools to push it back into the bead receiver an inch at a time. The business end was the smooth end, not the notched end. If I were a pool installer, these would be my go-to tools for jumped beaded liner repairs. I suppose some teaspoons with rounded ends would work also, but these are also angled a bit and fit nicely into the palm of your hand.

Anyways, any thoughts on Liner Lock so this kind of "fun" doesn't happen again?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.