Start of my Stenner Build

Mar 28, 2013
Phoenix, Az.
Was starting to work on installing my Stenner set up..

-Purchased a 3ft tall aluminum powder coated fence post to use as a mounting point for the pump.
-Purchased a 18x18' patio brick to put the Brewer barrel on.
-Started running the intake hose....

Have to wait till the pool gets a little more complete to install in the injection side. But I did get my plumber to install 2x ports for the chlorine and at some point later...acid injection.

Attachments

• pump set up.jpg
    pump set up.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,414
  • setup (2).jpg
    setup (2).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,363
Recently started mine, not quite as far as you are but I did plumb in my injection point- which is a lot closer to the pipe- so the end of the injector is flush with the inner radius of the pipe it's injecting in to. Although, now that I think about it, it will all be mixed in regardless...

I used one of these. 15 gallon capacity.
Purchased here- ULINE

S_17007_L.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I know this is old, but I just received my Stenner pump and am looking at storage drums. Some have two bung holes on top, and I see yours has only one. Do you just refill by taking off the cap and pull it up around the hose. I think I'd want to disturb the hoses as little as possible. Also, I was wondering what you use for a timer or do you run a drip? Thanks in advance.

I'd go for the two hole ( i didn't think of that on my install). small for feed and leak return (i just drilled a hole for the leak return), use the large for filling. That said i only keep mine 1 or 2 turns tight, no problem really to fill. the hoses are heavy duty doesn't hurt disturbing them. I just unscrew mine and lift it up part way out of the way and fill.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.