Decided to join to add my voice to the discussions

mrdgvb1

In The Industry
May 25, 2013
California
I have read many of the discussions through the Google search engine. I have a successful YouTube Channel and sometimes will visit the forum to fact check or learn new ideas that I haven't though of or learned. I have over 15 years of pool service experience and specialize in chemistry, automatic pool cleaner, filters and equipment troubleshooting. I will try to visit the forum as much as I can but I also spend a great deal of time answering questions on my YouTube channel. But I think I can chime in with my two cents and see if it is worth that ;)

Welcome aboard TFP :wave:

Ok then :)
My Polaris 280 keeps getting wrapped-up around itself, I think it needs one more swivel connector and is possibly cut to long for my pool. I looked at the diagram (user instructions) and this would seem to be the case. But sadly I left it once again to my pool builders cracker jack people to install.... LOL but not really ;)

Any suggestions?

:cheers: Kirk

mrdgvb1 said:
I have read many of the discussions through the Google search engine. I have a successful YouTube Channel and sometimes will visit the forum to fact check or learn new ideas that I haven't though of or learned. I have over 15 years of pool service experience and specialize in chemistry, automatic pool cleaner, filters and equipment troubleshooting. I will try to visit the forum as much as I can but I also spend a great deal of time answering questions on my YouTube channel. But I think I can chime in with my two cents and see if it is worth that ;)

Hi mrdgvb1!

I've actually been subscribed to your youtube channel for the past 6 months or so, and I've learned a lot from your videos, especially the ones related to equipment maintenance. Very helpful! And I'm pleasantly surprised to see your presence here on TFP!

You've no doubt noticed that the advice generally offered around here differs a little bit from the methods advocated in your videos. I'm curious if you have any experience with the BBB method, or any thoughts about it (video idea maybe :mrgreen: )? Although I imagine BBB is probably not an effective method for someone on a weekly service route.

Welcome to TFP!