Hello All Again!
We opened our pool with our well. We do have a filter system on our water, does add salt though to it. Anyway, to our wonderful surprise, except for a dozen leaves or so, our water looked like the day we closed it. It had a FC level of around 2. Have kept it at 1-3, need to put bleach in, today at FC1 Thanks fellow BBBers!
Does everyone shock, just in case for bacteria or algae when they open? I have maintained the FC since we opened. Pump has been running 24/7 for the last few days, and we have been vacuuming and keeping leaves and stuff out. Wondering if we should take it to 10ppm anyhow?
Currently FC1 and PH7.8