I did my AA treatment last weekend. I added 2 lb of AA into my 15000gal pool.
I also added 2 bottles of Jack's Magic Pink Stuff (32ozX2), which were recommended as the top sequestrants, which consists of phosphonic acid.
It has been a week now, and I still fighting to have my chlorine level hold...However, when I have my water tested in pool store, the phosphates level is to the extreme high >2500ppb. Pool store suggests me to use PhosFree, but I learnt from this great forum that there is no need to use PhosFree as long as I keep proper chlorine level according to CYA.
My question is, since my phosphates level is so high, and I am still fighting to have my chlorine level hold,
(1) Do I need to use PhosFree?
(2) Do I need to worry about the high phosphates?
(3) Will the phosphates eventually be gone by itself?