BBB praise

Apr 10, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
This year we opened the pool using traditional methods of trichlor/powdered shock and normal chemicals. The water cleared but never perfectly. I then researched the BBB method and hesitantly started using bleach instead of traditional. At first, the green pool barely cleared, I then realized my cya was diminished

I then got my cya to 40, And started bleaching as usual. Typicall adding a jug every other day of 6%. Just to shock it. Now I'm putting in a ballpark guess of 1/3 the jug a day until my tf100 arrives sometime next week. Let me tell you I have never seen a more clear pool in my life. Posting pics shortly. Thank you all for the help, no more vacuuming powder off the bottom.

I can tell the difference from a pool store, chemically treated pool from a BBB pool! The difference in clarity is stunning! :cool:

Metallica:

You are well on your way to understanding the impact that the chemicals that you add to your pool have on the water. :goodjob: Going forward, you will have the knowledge to add only what is needed, when it is needed, and in the proper dosage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.