vinyl pool owners: how do you vacuum your corners?

RockstarSD

Gold Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
San Diego, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
so I've got a vinyl pool with lots of corners and "seams" where walls meet the floor. these are sharp corners and dirt build up in them and is really gross.

I have the triangle shaped vacuum with the brushes around the outside. I have a plaster pool vacuum that works very well in the flats. I have a barracuda mx8 that struggles in those areas too.

neither of these work in the corners or seams. they either don't suck it up or just push it around.

I'm tempted to tie my vacuum hose to a pole and use just that to get in the corners and seams. anybody have any other ideas?

I do brush them into the open, but no matter how hard I try to go slow, it all just gets stirred up and I have to wait another hour before I can try again.

I'll see if anyone else wants to weigh in, but if not, I'm doing the "wire my hose to a pole" thing tomorrow. gotta be clean and clear for Memorial Day!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.