SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
All I ended up doing was thoroughly discusting myself at the efforts of putting together my safety ladder that ultimately ended up with a hole in my liner and a useless safety ladder because I misplaced the rungs/steps. Although I could remove the one rung, the other I couldn't, so I had this guy do it... (my husband)

Well, he ended up snapping the knob off that fits in the slider. :shock: He then says, We can super glue it and the argument ensued on how it would not hold his you know what! No way!!! Nor mine!!! So he did it anyway and what does he do? He laid a dripping, wet superglued ladder on my Portifino liner and walks away from it! :shock: So now I have a ladder that is hitting the trash and a hole (it's not big thank God) in my liner!

This hole is like a pin hole. It's seriously only the size of a period ( . ) . Do you think I'll be ok with just patching behind the liner? I was thinking a small patch on it and a bigger patch over it. As for the ladder, I have one down at my brother's he already said I could have. But yeah... this was my evening yesterday. I hope the install goes better than this!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.