Hi y'all. So I've begun my battle with the green algae in my pool. I was shocked that it only took two hours for it to turn gray...until my hubby confessed that he shocked the pool the pool before I came home. No biggie, except that I shocked it too. (I know I should've tested the chlorine level...I'll never forget again). So now my FC is 50!!!!
The rest of my test results are as follows:
CYA less than 30
Ch - don't check
We had a big rain after I poured the bleach in, and we're backwashing and adding fresh well water. Is the FC ok being that high in the short term???