Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need a new spa cover

1. Back To Top    #1

Mickleton, NJ

Need a new spa cover

Can anyone recommend a site to order a new hot tub cover. I've priced a few they are all around $350 for what I want and all seem to offer free shipping. I just want to make sure I use a reputable company though.
    Currently Pooless

Former Pool:Buster Crabbe resin and steel 30'x15' oval 52" ABG pool Pentair sand dollar filter 1.5 Pentair Dynamo pump13,500 gallons

2. Back To Top    #2
    North Georgia

Re: Need a new spa cover

I got one from The Spa Depot back in Feb. 2011. It's still working just fine and has not absorbed any water, meaning it's still really light and opens easily. The material is in full sun, i need to clean it and spray it with 303. I remember adding "Double-Wrapped Core, Super Water Barrier" as an upgrade. I also called them to clarify the differences between the various weighting "Standard Cover with 1.2 lb. Core" and remember thinking they knew what they were talking about.
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Need a new spa cover

I used Beyond Nice for my cover. I have a 7-8 person spa. It snows out here so I needed one with a strong frame (300 lb weight limit). Mine ended up somewhere around $500. However, I had added a bunch of upgrades to the one I chose.
    24x32 feet, In-ground, Saltwater, Gunite pool (under construction)