Issue with lights

Feb 6, 2013
Jupiter, Florida
Hi to all and thanks in advance for any advice or comments! Bought a new to us huse with lovely pool and spa. Hayward equipment w/Goldline Aquapod remote to control everything. 2 lights in pool and 1 in spa are multicolored LED's in various colors, white, cobalt, magenta, green, red and two settings that let them rotate through the colors at a slow and fast speed. The pool and spa ligts are controlled separately not together. Lights are set and come on automatically at night and come on the same color as they were last set to the night before. Last week I noticed that the pool lights were fine but that the spa was coming on with a different color. When I flipped through the colors with the remote the coor would switch but wouldn't do it as i did before. Sometimes the same color would come on twice in a row, couldn't get to the color rotation. Spa light work but don't act right. Next night it would come on another different color. Now a week or so later I noticed that the two lights in the pool are coming on and rotating through different colors individually. One light one color, red for example, the other light another color like blue. A I rotate through the color changes he come on same color sometime and then different colors another. Obviously something is going on! I have been a pool owner in the past but the pool was a very manual type with no remote electronically controlled Star Wars (to me) stuff so I haven't a clue where to begin beyond paying someone to come out. Maybe there is something easy for me to look at? Pool is fine, remoted seems to work, etc. just this problem with the lights all of a sudden!

Welcome to TFP firstbase!
Try switching off the breaker to all the lights for a couple of minutes. This might force them to sync. You can always call Hayward support before calling in someone to fix it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.