Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Greetings and Salutations !

I have a 19,800 gallon salt system fiberglass pool in Marietta, GA.

I would like a water testing kit that tests FAC, pH, TA, CYA. calcium hardness, salinity and phosphate level.

What is the best one out there in your opinion?

Thanks!

The best kit for your swimming pool is the TF-100 from www.tftestkits.net bar none! If you need to test salt level, get the Taylor K-1766 from them and get the Speedstir while you're at it. There is absolutely no need to test phosphates so don't even worry about testing that. That's a test the pool store/industry came up with in order to sell you more product and increase their bottom line.

To recap, go to www.tftestkits.net and order;
(1) TF-100
(1) K-1766
(1) SpeedStir
And optional (1) R-7065 CYA Standard (to help you fine tune your testing method)

And no, Dave doesn't pay me to say that. I say it because it's true. There is no better place or kit.

I didn't buy the TF-100 as they can't ship across the border, so I bought the Taylor equivalent.
That said, I recommend the TF-100, it's got everything you need and is a good price. Just an unbiased opinion.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.