How about a picture gallery.

dickeystorm

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 7, 2010
Lake Jackson, TX
Can a picture gallery be added with pictures of the common problems/finishes/equipment etc. I'm in the process of caulking my deck expansion joint and I picked up the wrong color :hammer: . My lazy gene is suggesting I just use it and put some sand on top to try and blend it. A picture of what it would look like would be very helpful.

I was just about to post requesting a gallery when I saw this. I have several friends scouting AG pool options, Intex, to regular AG, to sunken AG. Having a gallery for ag setups, showing the pool from afar to include decks, housings for equipment, landscape around the pool, etc would be great for people wanting to see the whole gambit of options. Not necessarily the nitty gritty like plumbimg mods, but wide shots showing how it looks in a yard. Something similar in one thread would be good for IG, too. But I'd keep IG and AG separate.

Also, might work best if people embed the pix since some past posts with picture links don't work.

Might just start a thread in AG and hope people contribute.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.