Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wall whale xl pool brush

1. Back To Top    #1

Wall whale xl pool brush

This was waiting on me when I got home. Will report back how it works after i use it. Right now I just have a crappy lowes brush and it takes 20 to 30 minutes or so to brush the pool good. Hopping this thing holds up to its claims. [attachment=1:1dfdbrm5]ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369175385.691395.jpg[/attachment:1dfdbrm5][attachment=0:1dfdbrm5]ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369175402.067319.jpg[/attachment:1dfdbrm5]
    18x36 Grecian Vinyl; 8' Roman steps w/t 2 spa jets; cozy cove w/t 6 spa jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 3 returns; Hayward Ecostar, 30" Ranger sand filter; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; Hayward aqua logic; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wall whale xl pool brush

I have the regular Wall Whale ... that one looks hugh. They work great, can be quite a workout if you have the tail up too much.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Man jblizzle you ain't kidding. I was sweating so much I just jumped on in to brush the shallow end. I had it on the medium setting.

It does the job though. I think most of my problem was my crappy pole I have. Will be upgrading that real soon. There was so much force behind the wall whale the pole extenders kept slipping.

Also it is HUGE. I don't think it cut any time off my brushing but I know my whole pool is brushed well as before I know I missed some spots.

Overall after the 1st use it is a well spent $25.
    18x36 Grecian Vinyl; 8' Roman steps w/t 2 spa jets; cozy cove w/t 6 spa jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 3 returns; Hayward Ecostar, 30" Ranger sand filter; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; Hayward aqua logic; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves

4. Back To Top    #4

The highest setting does take a toll on the lower back, doesnt it?
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320
    The highest setting does take a toll on the lower back, doesnt it?
    I bet it would. Don't think my cheap pool pole could hold up to the highest setting. It took all it had not to slip on medium.