Leaking Hot Tub

May 19, 2013
I have a leak on the underside of my hot tub. I cut away all the Styrofoam insulation down to the shell. I can clearly see the underside of the tub and little drops of water form and drip from the area. There is no jet or tube connection here and I cannot see any kind of crack. I looked very close and used a flashlight from the underside to see if I could spot a hole or crack. Nothing. The drops keep forming in numerous spots in that one area. It looks to me like the water is just seeping right through the shell. I am not 100% sure what to put on that seal it up./ I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.

I read through all 17 pages of posts here to see if anyone had the same problem. I did not find one specific to what I am seeing.

What I was thinking of trying is to spray on that 3M rubber and vinyl spray from home depot. it is temp resistant up to 200 degress so that should be fine. I am just wondering if it will adhere to the shell good enough to seal the part of the shell that is leaking. Anyone ever use this stuff?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.