Water Level

May 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys, should my water level be halfway up my tile? My water has been about a quarter of the way up for awhile now. I do have a leveler that I will try to figure out how to raise the level.

2013-05-19183647.jpg

Modawg2k said:
I don't really understand the basics of the leveler. Does the water that surrounds the leveler go into the pool? Because the water in there looks pretty nasty.
It should!

I've never heard of this thing before, and I've read a lot of threads! But a quick google search turned up the manual. Maybe with the thing in front of you and the manual, you can figure it out.
http://ak.poolsupplyworld.com/wpdf/paralevel-manual-startup.pdf

So I toyed around w/ the leveler today and when I turned it to the left, the water started overflowing. I had to turn the water off at the source. Here are some pics of the Paramount Paralevel. Does this now look like a standard water flotation? Also, I tried screwing it back on but water still flows up out of the hole. Is there something special with screwing these things back in??

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

LOL! Nice pic. Looks like it works like a regular ball cock from a toilet. That yellow float closes the valve on top as the water rises.

If it's anything like a toilet, that valve and the seal can wear out over time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.