UGGGGH Unlevel inflatable..... what should I do now?

So levelling the ground is not as easy as it sounds. We did it with soil & then sand on top and tried to pack it down but obviously not successfully as it is sloping to one side. Now the pool is 3/4 of the way full and of course the side that has the slope is the drain plug side and it is completely buried and the pool wall won't budge.

I have never filled this type of pool before but I am pretty sure if I continue filling it that the water is going to come flowing over that low side. Being as I cannot get to the buried drain plug, any suggestions where to go from here?

If you let the air out of the inflatable ring the sides will go down and the water will flow out over the top.
You can also use a water hose to siphon out the pool. Completely submerge the hose in the water, then press one end of the hose against your palm to make a seal. Keep one end of the hose completely submerged while lowering the sealed end over the side on the pool and down to the ground. When the sealed end is on the ground remove your hand. This should create a vacuum and siphon the water out of the pool. You may have to try it a couple of times to get it to work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.