New to the forum

chclark

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 14, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, what a great resourse this site is. I am a new pool owner, new home owner and new dad. What a year... I never owned a pool before and I'm learning as I go, More or less I am a DYI guy. When we bought the house I did pay (probably over pay) for a new liner, but lessons learned. I'm sure to be here a lot.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 44
Wow! a newbie that puts his info in his sig and posts a picture of a beautiful pool on the first post. Move him to the front row!!

Welcome to the forum. :lol: Very nice looking pool!

Thanks guys! Like I said I am still learning as I go. I'm gonna invest in one of the recommened test kits. Last year I did a weekly trip to pool company and just the test strips. I kept up on it and it went good. Closed it myself last year and just opened it a few days ago, all went well. Just read BBB and going to make the switch. I have some questions about coping repair/replace but I will make a new post for that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.