Need some help placing pavers for Intex Ultra 18' pool

Jul 15, 2012
I put up my 18' Intex Ultra Frame this weekend, and I'm just trying to figure out how to place the pavers. I have 2"x6"x18" concrete pavers and I'm going to put one up under each leg, but what I'm finding while the pool is temporarily up is that the legs are not straight, and I assume they won't be until I get a decent amount of water in there. Do I just use a level and pull each leg level and mark where the paver SHOULD go, and then just cut them in hoping I was right? Pics below. Just looking for any suggestions. Thanks.

20130518_122823.jpg

20130518_132448.jpg

It looks like you have a general idea where the pavers go, once the pool starts filling u can adjust the legs so they are more straight up and down. Also as the pool fills the legs will tend to move out, so take that in consideration on placement of pavers. Just monitor the filling and adjust as necessary.You cut the foam and place the paver in its corresponding place, might have to trim the foam as you adjust the paver location while filling.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.