May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Thanks for all the advice in advance. :-D
I am curious about 2 pool issues and hope it is okay to put in one thread. Here goes.
1. bird poo everywhere even on the leaf net (thought they would not like the texture and would stay out of my pool but I was wrong :hammer: ) Since they won't leave my pool alone, can I ever expect to have a OCLT that shows I'm done with the shock process?
2. After shocking, brushing and vacuuming repeatedly, I still have small very dark clumps that accumulate on the bottom of my pool. Is that probably dead algae? And eventually my vacuuming will pick it all up? The water was cloudy when I started the shock process and after 1 1/2 days the water is looking much clearer. I am still continuing the shock process. :whip:

Bird poo still gets all over the rails and some in the pool but....
PASSED OCLT! :party:
Now starting the process of letting FC drop to normal levels and adding borates, salt and swimmers. :whoot: :snorkle:

:lovetfp:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.