Just recently took responsibility of caring for my pool. Was told to dump 5 lbs of PoolTime Shock ExtraBlue (the 6in1 shock) to take care of the green. (pool was a little slimy and had algae in places).
So i added the shock, brushed all the algae, vacuumed the bottom with skimmer vacuum, and put 2 PoolTime Plus 3" Tablets in the Floater. Waited a week, brushed again and vacuumed again.
Pool looks very clean now, but i measured the chems - and they are waaaay off. Here was the result yesterday:
CH: > 1000
So i put 20oz of PoolTime phDown (as directed) and measured a few minutes ago and have the following:
CH: < 1000
Water looks good - but am afraid those chems are still to high for skin contact.
Please advise on next steps.