All chemical are reading perfect except phosphates which are reading 200. Water is still greenish very cloudy.. Ive been trying for three weeks to get this straightened up. Of course I have used algaecide, i of course shocked it a few times.. ive done everything my pool store has told me... This past friday I put in some Phosfree. The pool store seemed to think this would work since all my readings were fine.. I have vacummened, i have brushed the walls and bottom.. My sand filter seems to be running fine... My hands are tied.. I have a event coming up at my house on memorial day and really need this pool open. It AG 24x48. I really dont want to have to drain it afraid it will collapse.. please help me figure this out.. My PH is fine, chlorine Im keeping high.. i know the algae cannot be alive after my shocking and maintaining higher chlorine levels until it opens... I just cant figure this out..