New pool just got filled. Dichlor question

mtucker

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2012
Hudson Ohio
My husband of the year :-D has our new 18 x 54 Sharkline Matrix pool up and running. I have been in charge of Pool school. Water truck showed up at 8 pm Friday night and filled the pool. I used the pool calculator and added 71 ounces of bleach so we could swim yesterday. We forgot to add the dichlor last night-only to be used for the next 4 days per pool school. I tested the chlorine and PH with my taylor K-1000-dailey test kit- and the results are spot on. Want to start adding the dichlor. How soon can we swim today after we add the dichlor?. I will update my signature and post the pictures of the pool construction. Love BBB :-D

How soon can we swim today after we add the dichlor?
Very quickly. (give maybe about an hour, depending on how you add it) It will dilute and spread throughout the pool quickly...swimming/activity will help with that distribution.

Nice work on calculating and understanding your dosages. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.