Cloudy Taylor Reaget

southernpoolboy

In The Industry
Feb 22, 2013
lake charles , LA
I use a taylor K-2005 and on several pools i service and when i add the first reagent R- 001 the water turns a milky white color. On one specific pool that it happens, this was the last reading
10,000 gal, gunite, sand mini max heater, aqua rite SWG
FC 4
PH 7.6
TA 80
CYA 50
Salt 3000

I thought it might have someing to do with the salt but it also happens in another pool that is on Triclor tabs?
Any thoughts or directions ? I was thinking about contacting Taylor Tech but you guys seem to know way more lol. Thanks for all the info you have posted, it has really helped out. I'm still battling with how to apply all i've learned to my service, i have a small company maintaining about 30 residential pools so it hard. The funest job i've ever had though!
PS Thanks ChemGeek for letting me know how much i don't know :-D

Thank you for the welcome, and yes the more i read the more i realize that will be my next upgrade. But until then i was just wondering if there was something i was overlooking. It doesn't seem to affect the results of the test. Thanks again for all the time you guys and gals put into this site.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.